AUTOMATION ENGINEERING IS HIRING!!!
September 13, 2012 3:33 PM
POSITION: Machinist/CNC Machinist
· Ability to read and interpret blueprints
· Understanding of tolerances and tolerance stack up
· Strong working knowledge of machine shop mathematics
· Setup and operate manual Mills, Lathes, & Grinders
· Use micrometers, calipers, and various other precision measurement devices
· Understanding of materials, cutting tools, and speeds and feeds.
· Understands urgency and deadline requirements
· Ability to communicate well with designers, engineers, and customers
· Daily production tracking
· Stand and operate machines for an 8 hour day
· Occasionally lift up to 50lbs.
· Ability to perform all tasks in a safe and responsible manner
· Experience in setup & operation of CNC mills
· CNC Programming
· Conversational CNC Programming
· CNC Milling
· Operation of a CMM
· Machine Assembly
· Understanding of Lean Manufacturing principles (especially SMED)
· Working knowledge of GD&T
· Experience in a Low Volume – High Mix machining environment (0-10pcs)
· A successful candidate should possess basic machinist tools
PREFERRED EDUCATION: 2 year college degree or 3 years minimum work experience.
CONTACT DETAILS: Send resumes to Andrea Roth at email@example.com
Posted: February 27, 2015 3:17 PM We Need a Machinist!
Posted: June 30, 2014 4:15 PM Are you a Controls Engineer?
Posted: March 15, 2013 1:48 PM Lance Price Moves to AE's Business Development Team
Posted: September 13, 2012 3:33 PM AUTOMATION ENGINEERING IS HIRING!!!
Posted: July 31, 2012 9:37 AM Jon Osborn Joins AE's Mechanical Engineering Group
Posted: July 10, 2012 4:00 PM AE Bolsters its Controls Engineering Department
Posted: June 14, 2012 3:44 PM Automation Engineering Welcomes Cameron Hummel to the Team
Posted: June 1, 2012 3:27 PM Cary Ragan Joins the AE Team